Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Angel Mommy Guest Bloggers!

So I was thinking last night how fun would it be to do an "Angel Mommy Guest Blogger" event. Here is how it will work!
 
What: Angel Mommy Guest Blogger
 
Where: Here on my blog!
 
When: Now!
 
Who: Angel Mommies
 
Requirements to be a guest blogger: Must be an angel mommy, must be willing to blog about how my story has touched you, and introduce yourself and your angel to my readers!
 
How it works: email me and I will send you the direct email address to post something on my blog!
 
I really really want to connect other mom's together who have lost babies. I think this would be great! You can blog about your story, and how my story and my angels have affected you!
 
If you are interested please email me at david.alyssa@hotmail.com
 

No comments: