Friday, January 29, 2010

We're having a....

GIRL!!!!

I just got back from my ultrasound and we are having a PERFECT HEALTHY GIRL!!! I didn't cry until I left the doctor's office and called my best friend to tell her. I can't stop the tears of joy.

"Perfect heart, 4 chambers, perfect brain, no hydrocephalus, perfect stomach and bladder, she measure's right on date" is all I remember the ultrasound lady saying. It's all that mattered. And a perfect spine!

I can't wait for Maya Loyal Marie to get here. Loyal was Chris' grandpa's name and I think it's perfect just like Maya!

Even in all my happiness I think of Alyssa and David. My sweet babies. Mommy loves you more than ever and I miss you even more. I am sad I didn't have this chance with David. I am blessed that my babies looked out for their baby sister. I know this baby is perfect because of their love!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations!!! I am head over heels excited for you.

I know that this is a bittersweet time, with you think about your angels, but remember that they are going to be watching over their baby sister all her life.

Congrats again! I'll continue praying for you!

trennia said...

YeAh!!!! Congrats my friend!!!

Suzie said...

Congrats to you and your hubby! I understand how bittersweet it is. We too, are also expecting a girl. Cooper's little sister is going to be names Carlynn Kay.

When are you due? I am so overjoyed for you. Will continue to pray that everything continues to go well.

((HUGS))

Lizy said...

Hi,
I am sooo excited for you. I just love the name Maya. I know the angels will be watching you all and helping their little sister make a safe trip into the world. Lizy from sunny, very cold Chicago

Sunny said...

Thank you for the support on my blog for my gestational diabetes. A small sacrifice to make for our precious miracles, but no fun anyway!

Congratulations on the good news about your daughter. Sending wishes for a long and healthy pregnancy.

Kelly said...

wow, nice to hear good news. You deserve every moment of those good feelings! What a special girl is coming to your home, and her siblings will always be watching out for you and your family. I really believe that. I hope you get to feel their presance in your home as time goes on.

Amyacl said...

Congratulations! So glad to hear the good news!

Candace said...

That is such wonderful news!~ Praise God! Will continue to pray for you all and will be following along!

Anonymous said...

She is perfect. What a great update.

Sarah P. said...

Nikki! OMG! I have't read your blog in like a week, and you never told me!! UGH! lol. Congrats sis!! I am super excited for you. Nadine, Alyssa, and David are gonna have a baby sister!! How wonderful!! Yay!!