Monday, April 19, 2010

In Hospital...

Ugh I'm so frustrated first off, I logged in (it's been awhile) and my blog list is gone and my background is changed I don't understand :( I will get my blog list back as soon as I find all of you again!

I am currently in the hospital BUT MISS MAYA IS FINE! I have a severe bladder infection, as well as something called gardenerella. Most likely because I am diabetic, and leaves me open to more "women's only" infections. The doc admitted me to get me on IV meds, and just be cautious.

I am in a lot of pain though, and was just able to get the computer set up so I can try and keep my mind off of it all. I was so hoping this would be the pregnancy I would only have to go to the hospital when I was delivering, but that is out the window now. As long as Maya is healthy, I'll do anything.

So please keep us in your prayers. I have been here since yesterday and am hoping to go home tomorrow as long as the antibiotic is working, and I am not in so much pain. I am worried because right now I have a catheter, and worry about when it comes out that the other pain (when i urinate) will come back. Then again I worry about pretty much everything :)

Also a pic from last week! I am now 27 weeks, and I am pretty sure bigger already haha!

1 comment:

trennia said...

thinking bout you & praying for you both.