Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Name...& Other Stuff...

Like the name? I do :) It includes all my kid's in one...and it's kinda sassy lol. DAMN stands for DavidAlyssaMayaNadine! So remember it's me people...

Well I am working nights and Saturday's at my Uncle's upholstery shop. I do all the office stuff, answer phones, give quotes, and when I can make us some money! It's the perfect job because I literally get to sit here in front of the computer 90% of the time, off my feet, and I have all day for doctor's appointments and things.

I have my 25 week ultrasound tomorrow and can't wait to see Miss. Maya Papaya and how she is growing. I am able to see her moving across my belly now, and she kicks so hard she literally takes my breathe away. Even with all the signs that everything is all and well, I still am so scared deep down inside.

I know the fears will never go away, and I trust in God to bring me through this. But it's still hard. And I don't like to let anyone know about what I really feel inside. It's bad enough if I have a cramp or just don't feel good that Chris is so worried. Half my time is hiding my emotions so I don't scare my loved one's. I'm sure some of you know what I mean.

I have a new doctor who so far I like (only one visit) and I will get to deliver at the hospital I wanted and not the one I had a horrible experience with Alyssa at.

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! Sorry this is so general, I am sorting feelings out in my head that will soon be posted here!

2 comments:

Jericho said...

Its very cute. :) Neat idea! Good luck at your U/S tomorrow!! So exciting to see your little miss!

Mama E said...

I love the new name! Very clever!