Saturday, January 7, 2012

Update's on us...

It really has been a long time since I've blogged here regularly. I miss that so much. With David's birthday next week, I need to be here. Since it has been so long I feel the need to do an update.


I have been working for over a year now doing telemarketing for a major hotel chain. I love the people I work with, but honestly the job has it's ups and downs. In all I am thankful I am working, I think I needed out of the house and work was the only way it was going to happen.

Me & Chris


Nadine is almost 9 (March 3rd) and in the 3rd grade. She still is my bratty drama queen :) She is so talented in art, and drawing, being creative. She is growing up so fast, and becoming such a young lady. She recently was involved with a group at school called "Girls on the Run" and completed a 5k run! I'm so proud of her.

Nadine - 8 years old
Miss. Maya is now 18 months old. She is healthy, and perfect in every way. She truly is a happy baby, literally every morning wakes up with a smile. She is a little babbling machine, and loves to play with her babies :)

Maya - 18 months

1 comment:

trennia said...

Your children are so precious.