Saturday, June 20, 2009

His Toes...

His toes were just like Mommy's.

As I was riding in the car with Chris yesterday I started thinking of David's chubby little toes. They were just like mine, he had the gab between the big toe and the next one that I've been teased about by my husband...and some others.

I was once told I had monkey toes. Haha, I don't know if that was meant to be mean which I'm hoping it wasn't. It was funny, and since I was told that I giggle at the thought. Is there not suppossed to be a gap between your big toe and the others? The people I know claim there isn't! And well when I look at others toes I realize they aren't all the same.

David had chubby toes with a gap. Just like Mommy.

And it hurts that I will never kiss those toes. I will never tickle those toes. I will never rub those feet. I will never see those toes grow into the toes of a toddler, or the toes of a man. I miss those toes so much it brings me to tears.

On another note, I've started working. I was very nervous being around new people but I made it through the week! I'm a loan officer for a pay day internet loan company. It's pretty easy, and keeps me busy. Plus we needed the extra income. So if I'm not commenting a lot, or not posting as much as I should, please know I am still reading everyone's blogs, I'm just in the background for awhile!

3 comments:

Michele said...

congratulations on your new job. i know it's hard, but you are doing great.

peter and i talk about their feet all the time. who had his (nicholas)... mine (sophia)... and how alexander had my feet but his toes... breaks my heart that i cant nuzzle those feet again...

thinking of you...

Inanna said...

Sometimes I think I have to remember the details, because to take the loss all as a whole would drive me insane.

Congrats on the new job!

Unknown said...

Congradulations on your new job.

Good Luck