Monday, November 24, 2008

So Tired...

I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms this whole pregnancy until now at 29 weeks! I'm not sure if it's because I just got over the stomach flu, and also since I am on my feet now for the first time in 8 weeks since my ankle surgery...but I am sooooooo nauseous every time I move!

I told Chris we only have about 7 weeks until Baby David is here and we were both amazed at how little time we have to prepare. We need almost everything, I do have a bassinet and some clothes but that's it. This weekend is our baby shower and I hope our friends help us get prepared before the big move!

The plan as of now is going to Kansas City next week to look for a house. I've been checking on Craigslist, and other sites but I think the best bet is just to get up there and start calling on signs we see. And since we don't know the area I think going to the hospital, and working our way out into the neighborhoods and seeing what is there is the best bet.

I don't have any real updates right now. Waiting on the cardiologist in Kansas City to set us up with an appointment. Please continue to pray for us!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm glad that the Drs have a plan for Baby David sweetie. I am praying hard for him and your family.