Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take a minute to wish all of you a very happy new year! We are on the way to the mall to get pictures taken, just me and Chris the first one's we've had just us together. So I will post them soon, I'm making it a point that they make sure you see my belly!

Only 2 more days and Nadine will safely be back in my families care. My mom will pick her up on Friday morning, and I can't wait for them to make the drive from California back to Missouri. I miss my lil girl soooo much!

And to make a comment about David's weight....WELL I don't think we have to worry about him when he is born haha, at my ultrasound 2 weeks ago (32 weeks) he was already almost 6 pounds. I am thinking if I go to 39 weeks he will be closer to 9 pounds. I gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks, making my total 20 pounds for this pregnancy. But to my defense I was wearing my ankle boot which I am SURE is about 6 pounds.

2 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Have fun at the mall and Happy New Year!
So glad to hear that Nadine will be home soon.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

mina said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad you'll have Nadine back soon.