Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nadine's 6th Birthday!



Dear Peanut,

Mommy loves you so much Peanut! Happy 6th Birthday! Today was a good day and I was so happy to be the one who woke you up and was able to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are such a beautiful, smart, funny girl. Daddy and Mommy are so proud of you for how good you do in school.

I want to thank you (even though Mommy looses my patience sometimes) for being my daughter. I know it's confusing to you right now having two mommies, and it's hurting you. But someday I hope you feel lucky that I was the one who raised you, that having two mommies was a blessing in your life.

I want you to grow up never ever doubting my love for you. I know I cry alot for your baby brother and sister, but I love you NO MATTER WHAT! You will always be my baby girl, I've had you since diapers and bottles. No one in this world has ever spent as much time with you as Mommy. And I am grateful for every minute of it.

Mommy prints my blog and saves it. I hope someday you see this and know my love for you is more than words and unconditional! I love you Dini Butt!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday, Nadine!