Monday, April 13, 2009

Please Watch!



I am asking all my blog readers to please please watch this video. So simple but so powerful. I just watched it and am crying my eyes out. There are no words to explain how it makes me feel to see other parent's going thru the pain Chris and I feel everyday.

I am challenging you all to donate to the March for Babies walk we are doing to honor David and Alyssa's memory. I don't care if it's a dollar or more, every penny counts. WE WANT ALL BABIES TO BE BORN HEALTHY AND NO PARENT TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF LOOSING A CHILD!

I will be sending everyone who donates any amount of money a special momento remembering my babies!!! Click the widget on the side or go to our page...

http://www.marchforbabies.org/teams/teamdavidandalyssa

2 comments:

Michele said...

So sad. It breaks my heart to know that others are suffering, too. It's something you never really think about on so deep a level until you are faced with the ultimate loss, too.

Tammy On the Go said...

Thank you for fighting for life...