Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Beautiful....




The nurses from Children's Mercy sent me these molds today. When they said they had done molds, I expected the ones where you press the hand in clay like you do in school. I totally broke down.

David's little finger can always hold mine, like he did in the hospital. That's the first thing I did, put my finger in it and was so happy it was the perfect fit I remembered.

I made the graphic...thought the quote was perfect.

I did break down terribly when I got these, but I will cherish them forever. I am going to get glass cases to put them in I don't know what I would do if something happened to them.

Thank you Lynn at Children's Mercy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was very nice of the Hospital to do that for you how sweet and thoughful of them. What a presious gift you will be able to cherish forever.

Unknown said...

I was not expecting molds like that either. Wow..I'm in tears. I know you will cherish these always.

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, how awesome for them to send the molds. I like your idea of putting them under glass. So sweet.

Michele said...

These are adorable! One of our nurses, Lucy, made a press mold of Alexander's feet. I love to run my finers over them and do so often. I am so glad that you were able to hold his little hand again.